Complaint Review: freesnuggie.com

• Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Longwood Florida
freesnuggie.com
.freesnuggie.com Internet U.S.A.

freesnuggie.com Fraudulent; Misleading; Sneaky - Overcharging for Shipping; Cannot contact them-phone calls ring once then goes to fast busy; Wallingford Connecticut

I only wanted to order a total of 4 Snuggies, but I was charged for 8. Website is misleading. I was not able to view shipping charges or my order until after I entered my credit card info. I was charged $63.60 for shipping! There is no way to contact them on their website other than the 1-800-566-2888 phone number.

I have called and called them and the phone rings once and then it goes to a fast busy then the call is dropped. I have contacted my credit card company and they say they can't dispute the charges until after the request is made for payment. I will stay on top of this, but have a very bad feeling about this company.

Judy
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freesnuggiecom/internet/freesnuggiecom-Fraudulent-Misleading-Sneaky-Overcharging-for-Shipping-Cannot-contact-397003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freesnuggie.com