Complaint Review: freesnuggies.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn Park Minnesota
freesnuggies.com
8001 Broadway, Suite 302 Merrillville, Indiana U.S.A.

freesnuggies.com I placed an order for a Snuggie for Xmas and I am still waiting for it. All I got is a printed confirmation order. Merrillville Indiana

I placed an order for a Snuggie on 13 Dec and am still waiting for it. I know the confirmation sheet that I have says 2-6 weeks for delivery, but it doesn't seem that it should take that long for that type of product. I will wait another couple of weeks to see what happens. I used my credit card and I am like an eagle when it comes verifying charges being placed on my card. I have not seen any charges as of today but I will be vigilent to be sure I receive my product, and if not, I will use the legal system to get back at them for their ripoff tactics.

Chuck w
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freesnuggiescom/Merrillville-Indiana-46410/freesnuggiescom-I-placed-an-order-for-a-Snuggie-for-Xmas-and-I-am-still-waiting-for-it-A-413332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freesnuggies.com