Complaint Review: Freeway Insurance Services, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: Frenchy 74 — San Diego California United States of America
Freeway Insurance Services, Inc
1333 Camino Del Rio South, Ste. No 102 San Diego, California United States of America

Freeway Insurance Services, Inc Michael Rafo Received an e-mail stating that "please give us a call and ask for Michael Rafo to renew your current CAR Policy to a cheaper rate San Diego, California

Micheal Rafo Agent, Said I can reduced your insurance policy to a cheaper rate. Then He so stipulated that he would cancelled the present Policy a month early and not to worry that he would handled the paper work to cancelled the Policy that never happened because I am bothered by that Insurance company for the last payment.

Then he proceeded to set up the new Insurance company. He said first and foremost. I need 80.00, and a few days later he wqnted an additional 208.00.  Then he stated your first invoice will  be 38.56. I said to him send  me an invoice. well and behold I had to make six (6) calls in order to make payment.  I no longer wanted him to debit my Bank account.  So when  it was time for the following month invoice same situation occurred I had the same problem no invoice sent to me for payment.

Believe it or not when I made the last call they had terminated my Policy. The Irony of the story, he pocketed 200.00 dollar in commision and I am left searching for another insurance company to insure my vehicle.  What a Rip Off please comment on the matter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freeway-Insurance-Services-Inc/San-Diego-California-92108/Freeway-Insurance-Services-Inc-Michael-Rafo-Received-an-e-mail-stating-that-please-give-750390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freeway Insurance Services, Inc