begun

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Janice — BOISE Idaho
Freight Center
34125 U.S. 19 N, Suite 130Palm Harbor, FL , Select State/Province USA

Freight Center Quoted us for shipping 8 pallets, 7 foot high for $1,877 and wrote order for 3 foot by 3 foot. They won't call us back and out belongings are almost to destination? 34125 U.S. 19 N, Suite 130Palm Harbor, FL Palm Harbor, FL

This Company bid to move our household belongings, bid was for 8 pallets at 7 feet high. I looked at low bid and call but employee Kim said she had a better deal and told me it was a price of $1,877 I gave her our card. Shipper called us and said we went over our 3 foot by 3 foot purchase. So as of now I cant get a call back and our items are some where in the united states? I can't believe this scam. We will call our bank and the Attornet General but EI am worried sick. Do not use this Company. Please!

(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freight-Center/34125-US-19-N-Suite-130Palm-Harbor-FL-Select-StateProvince-34684/Freight-Center-Quoted-us-for-shipping-8-pallets-7-foot-high-for-1877-and-wrote-order-f-1117490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freight Center