Complaint Review: Freightcenter

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Spring Hill Florida
Freightcenter
34125 U.S. 19 N, Suite 130 Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Freightcenter Freight Center Denied me my final bonus paycheck Palm Harbor Florida

This company requires that you sign a form to receive your bonus as an employee. As of January 2014, their hourly rate is $9 an hour - so one truly relies on the couple hundred dollars of bonus or so per month that you get on top of that. If you give two weeks notice, they will fire you. They did that to a young woman I knew who was hired by an airline and had been with Freightcenter a good amount of time. So when I knew I was leaving, I did not give notice. I did follow up about my bonus to see if I needed to come in and sign anything and I was repeatedly told by their HR Director, Tiffany Brown, that she had sent me an email for me to get my bonus. I replied to the email thread she sent it to requesting several times where it was. I asked the owner, Matt Brosious, and the call center Director, Ali Choiniere, via email, about it as well. No time for me. Tiffany continued to lie, even on the phone, saying she had sent it. They completely left me without the couple hundred dollars when they already pay next to nothing. During this process they called me for an exit interview but the assistant to Tiffany, Kim Delaney, who called me would not discuss the bonus other than to say Tiffany would get it to me. So I reviewed the work which was decent - still thinking I would get the bonus as promised.

Three months have passed and I have yet to receive it or any honorable follow-up. They are not good for their word and neither is this a good business model. I was also threatened while working there with not getting paid for the time I had worked by a supervisor named Claude Brooks. He didn't want to any longer make time clock adjustments and he told an entire team in a meeting that if we made an error, we simply would not be paid. Incredibly inefficient.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freightcenter/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34684/Freightcenter-Freight-Center-Denied-me-my-final-bonus-paycheck-Palm-Harbor-Florida-1131758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freightcenter