retired

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Mirek — Ridgway Colorado
Freightquote.com
lenexa, Kansas USA

Freightquote.com Gods Rod's This is the most dishonest company that I have used. They STOLE money from my bank account! lenexa Kansas

This is the most dishonest company that I have ever used. I would discourage anyone and everyone from getting caught in this companies horrible business practices. they stole several thousand dollars from my bank account and used their huge corporate ability's and almost put my very small business, out of business. Being that I am just a little guy and don't have the time or money to fight them I just had to work hard and rebuild my company and suck up the $1800 they stole from me.(at least I have the ability and determination to feed my family).  Some others might not be so lucky. I would strongly urge any and all to get shipping done elsewhere, other than using http://Freightquote.com

If one of there shippers feels like taking advantage of you, they will not fight for you like you would fight for yourself. It is very important to hire a company or person that has you in mind and this company ill do nothing for you if there is a problem.I actually used them twice and the first time was a bad experience also, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and used them a second time. I should have not done that, but if I could save one other person and especially 50 others to not use them and have horrible experiences then I have done my good deed and hopefully save another small business or person from being completely taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freightquotecom/lenexa-Kansas-64114/Freightquotecom-Gods-Rods-This-is-the-most-dishonest-company-that-I-have-used-They-STO-1092259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freightquote.com