Complaint Review: french door curtain company

• Submitted: Mon, June 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — Farmingdale New York
french door curtain company
6120 balboa st, cocoa fl 32955 cocoa, Florida USA

french door curtain company Rude & unprofessional cocoa Florida

The company promised shipment 2-3 days after ordering. I never received shipping info, so I called and was assured my product would be delivered by monday. Called on monday & was told the fabric was back ordered, Was upset that there was no communication about this & the rep who sadly turned out to be the president of the company, acted like he would do me a favor & get them to me by friday or saturday. I explained my disappointment in this, being that they boasted in the website delivery with in 7 days, things escalated and the rep said things to me like "its not life or death, only curtains, dont have a coronary" "go b*tch out your husband, not me" "your husband must hate his life" "i refunded your money, we dont need your money". He also mocked me and made jokes about getting on a plane to hand deliver it to me. Then informed me that it will take 3-4 days to see my money back?!?!?! I can not even believe the customer service I just received, i really felt I was on a show. It was unreal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/french-door-curtain-company/cocoa-Florida-32955/french-door-curtain-company-Rude-unprofessional-cocoa-Florida-1061821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on french door curtain company