Complaint Review: freshchocodiles.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 11, 2010

• Reported By: Cristina — Sparta New Jersey United States of America
freshchocodiles.com

freshchocodiles.com FRESH CHOCODILES ARE RIPOFFS! - SELL EXPIRED CHOCODILES AND DON'T RESPOND TO CUSTOMER'S COMPLAINTS, Internet

*General Comment: Old food

*Consumer Comment: Expiration Date is Nothing But A Marketing Ploy

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM FRESCHOCODILES.COM! Last month I purchased 3 boxes of chocodiles for my boyfriend's birthday and when I received the boxes one of the boxes was already EXPIRED and the other two were only good for 2 more days! Who is gonna eat 2 full boxes of chocodiles in one day???? I quickly emailed the company requesting for either a full refund or replacement of my order- 2 days later I received a response explaining that a refund will be done for the one expired box. I then emailed freshchocodiles back asking for a full refund as I was unable to give these 3 boxes to my boyfriend as they were NOT FRESH.

Well, it has been over 3 weeks and SEVERAL emails requesting for an update of my refund or new order but I have received NO REFUND AND ALL MY EMAILS HAVE BEEN IGNORED! This has been a horrible experience for me, I do not recommned Freshchocodiles to anyone looking to purchase chocodiles as they DO NOToffer fresh chocodiles and they DO NOT answer to customer's complaints or issues.

After doing some research on line I have seen that there are hundreds of similar stories like mine. Trust me, save your money and do not purchase anything from this rip off company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freshchocodilescom/internet/freshchocodilescom-FRESH-CHOCODILES-ARE-RIPOFFS-SELL-EXPIRED-CHOCODILES-AND-DONT-RESP-639589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freshchocodiles.com

#1 General Comment

Old food

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

When I was in the Navy (1969) we replaced all the lifeboat emergency povisions (C-rations) with new MRE's, they allowed us the opportunity to eat these instead of just throwing them away, I ate food prepared in 1942 and it was good, the only thing inedible was a loaf of Bread ,Baked in the can, as whatever shortening they used (Probably Lard) had turnd Rancid.

Otherwise fine food. Chocolate bars, Tuna, can meats and the needed acessories, such as a P-38(Subminiature Can opener) not to be confused with the one sold today, half that size.

I kept that opener on my Keyring until it wore through and came off some 30 years later.

NEVER say the government skimps on rations.

In short, ignore the sell by, or eat by dates, it's entirely to sell more. (Mind you fruits and veggies taste better the earlier they're eaten, but canned or frozen last forever.)

I love girl Scout thin Mint cookies, a friend's daughter sells these and I'll buy 20 or more, they're saled and last all year until Girl Scouts Come back around again,, it's the SEALING that counts.

Expiration Date is Nothing But A Marketing Ploy

AUTHOR: CromwellD - (USA)

You do realize that the "expiration" date on processed food like this is nothing but a marketing ploy to increase sales don't you??!!??  You seriously can't think think something with as much preservatives as Twinkies will actually go bad just because some date on a box says so, do you?