Complaint Review: Freshly Inked Magazine

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Wapello Iowa
Freshly Inked Magazine
P.O. Box 8607 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA

Freshly Inked Magazine - Inked Magazine Free T-shirt promotion for new subscribers is bogus. Fort Lauderdale Florida

I was offered a free T-shirt with my subscription to "Inked" Magazine & for a separate subscription to "Freshly Inked" magazine and have never received the free T-shirt from either. I contacted them by e-mails and phone calls many times over 6-7 months and was told many times that the T-shirt was issued and I would receive in 4-6 weeks time. After 8+weeks between each contact with them I was told again and again that it was reissued and to wait 4-6 weeks. This went on for over 7 months. Then they told me that I was not eligable for the free T-shirt offer because I was a repeat customer and this promo was only good for new subscriptions. However, when I contacted them by phone, they admitted that I never received the Free T-shirt from my original order of "Inked" Magazine and that the Subscription to "Freshly Inked" magazine was valid and that I would get my free T-shirt.

I would be happy with just one of the shirts I was promised. My repeated attempts by e-mail are answered with promises of the shirt being shipped and contradicted with the excuse of why I am not eligable. By phone I am assured that I will receive it but no shirt to this day. My original subscription was over a year ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freshly-Inked-Magazine/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33310/Freshly-Inked-Magazine-Inked-Magazine-Free-T-shirt-promotion-for-new-subscribers-is-bog-1143348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freshly Inked Magazine