Complaint Review: FRESNO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL & FCH SECURITY GUARDS

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Gloria Franklin — Fresno, CA California
FRESNO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL & FCH SECURITY GUARDS
2823 FRESNO STREET, FRESNO, California USA

FRESNO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL & FCH SECURITY GUARDS CAREY H. JOHNSON, ATTORNEY AT LAWSTAMMER, MCKNIGHT, BARNUM & BAILEY2540 WEST SHAW LANE, #110FRESN ASSAULT AGAINST A PATIENT IN FRESNO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM BY A SECURITY GUARD - ATTORNEY REFUSES TO REPORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FRESNO CALIFORNIA

REFER TO:

Fresno Superior Court - 10-15-2012 - Civil Case #12CECG03332 KCK - Walker. Plaintiff (in pro per)  vs. Fresno Community Hospital and Fresno Community Hospital Security Guards, et. al, refer to  04-23-2012

Theft of patient Personal Property: Refer  - 04-23-201 - FCH Case #2012-04-1812 and 01-08-2013 - FCH Complaint #92718. Theft of Patient's T-Mobile Cell phones SD Card, Sim containg all of my Privacy, My Sd Card and Sim Card contains my Contacts, Email's, Voicemail, Photos, etc. and this has caused further complications for me in the "Identity Theft Victim". My apartment became a "criminals playground". My apartment was vandalized, burglarized, ransacked. All my personal furniture, household, dishes, pots & pans. My clothing, dresser draws, closets, personal papers you name it was destroyed beyond anything you coule imagine. [continued below]....

..... I thought a hurricane had hit my apartment.

04-23-2012 - Fresno Police Department Case #PD12028637-1 - 04-23-2012 FPD Event #12-2867 - FPD Officer Mandeep Khela P1589, FPD Officer Sergio Gonzales P1599 and FPS St. Joe Martin S159 (559) 621-7000 - for the Chief Jerry Dyer - (559) 621-2020

04-23-2012 to  04-26-2012 - "Theft" - Fresno Community Case #2012-04-1812 - Theft of Patient's Personal Property from Fresno Community Hospital Security Guard Safe - Three T-Mobile cell phones: Sd Cards, Sim Cards, batteries from patient lockup purse.

11-29-2012 - IACS Case #2012-0109 - Chief of Internal Affairs Dennis Montejano and Robert Beckwith - (559) 611-7000 or (559) 627-6000 or (559) 621-3000

12-26-2012 - Fresno Police Department Case #12090676-1 - 12-26-2012 FPD Event #BX5805 - 12-90676 - FPD Officer Toepfer P1234

01-08-2013 - Fresno Police Departmet Case #PD13001610-1 - 01-08-2012 FPD Event #13-AA-9247 - FPD Officer Darrik Graef P931 -

01-08-2013 to 01-11- "Theft" - Fresno Community Case Complaint #92718 - Theft of Patient's Personal Property from Fresno Community Hospital Security Guard Safe - My Cricket ZTE Muve Music SD Card, battery, apartment door key and mailbox key.

On 04-23-2012 I was a Patient in the Fresno Community Hospital emergency room. Because I asked the security guard if I could be taken to the bathroom I was assaulted, battered and sexual harassed. I was also falsely placed under arrest, handcuffed and required hospitalization from 04-23-2012 to 04-26-2012. Although, the supervisor Larry Sambrano SO II came in te room and observed my physical injuries, bruises, black & blue marks, skin scratched bleeding Fresno Community Hospital employee chief of Security, Kevin Weaver has failed to report this 'Criminal Crime" to the local law enforcement agency. Under the Fresno Regional Medical Center "Privacy Officer" written notice given to all patients's upon admittance is the booklet called 'Patient Rights". After reading, my "Patient Rights" and the statement contained in the book by the "Privacy Officer". It states that all cases of this kind, by LAW must be reported to the lcal law enforcement agency.

While I was a patient, my Personal Belongings were taken to be locked up in the Fresno Community Hospital Security Guard hospital safe. On 04-26-2012, I was discharged and when the Fresno Community Hospital Security Guard brought me my Personal Belongings

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRESNO-COMMUNITY-HOSPITAL-FCH-SECURITY-GUARDS/FRESNO-California-93721/FRESNO-COMMUNITY-HOSPITAL-amp-FCH-SECURITY-GUARDS-CAREY-H-JOHNSON-ATTORNEY-AT-LAWSTAM-1097115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRESNO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL & FCH SECURITY GUARDS