Complaint Review: friedman law office/steve

• Reported By: shayceannah3 — st paul Minnesota United States of America
friedman law office/steve
po box601 Mt.Sinai, New York United States of America

friedman law office/steve ripoff Mt.Sinai, New York

I hired Ftirdman law associates back in july 2011. I still have had no results yet.I have worked with several people sence starting.I have had to submit the sane papers over and over.One person will confirm they were recieved then the next couple of days someone else will call saying they have not recieved them.When asked where my information is going,expressed i dont want my info  just floating around.There answer is its here some wre.Oh good answer right. Now 15 mths later and still in same boat as when hired them but now more behind on house payments.The bad thing about all of this is the intake worker that called me used his cell phone.Because of that all calls in the beginning were through his cell phone so when I told them What I was told I was called a lier. Brecause there are no recording to prove what I am saying I had to give them even more money to resubmit. And guess what still nothing.Now I am dealing with a guy named Steve. He called me a while back said he was the owner and said he was sorry this has taken so long but he was on it. Sence then it has even gotten worst.He will call me and say i am a lier abd many different thimgs. So now when I have a conversation with him I go somewhere profetional so I can put on speaker and have other people to back what I am saying.I did tell steve he was on speaker phone so it was not hidden incase something came up that i needed to bring them in.Sorry I have to write this but no one should be ttreated the way I have been. I hired you and when I call to ask questions yiou start yelling at me. Not to professional.  Good luck to all of you that use this law firm hope you have better luck then me. There is one good worker her name is Trish hats off to her and only her so far...Very unsatisfided!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/friedman-law-officesteve/MtSinai-New-York-11766/friedman-law-officesteve-ripoff-MtSinai-New-York-953217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on friedman law office/steve