Complaint Review: Friendly Finance Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
Friendly Finance Corporation
6340 Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Friendly Finance Corporation Paying to much for a car . Baltimore Maryland

I bought a 2003 Ford Focus in June of 2003. I signed for insurance on this car when I bought it. I started out paying $340.00, now I am paying $496.00 every month. Know car dealer wants this car because when they look up how much I owe. The total that comes up look like I have never made a payment. I called the insurance department and asked them to drop the insurance on the car twice. Each time they told me I could not take the insurance off the car. This insurance can not be used when the police asked to verify the insurance on the car. They will tell the police I do not have any. I have never known a car to go up each year for a payment. Also I do not understand how a company can make you pay for insurance you do not want. I have insurance with state farm and they sent them the paper work on the car, still they refused to take this insurance off my car. According to the dealer this car was paid for twice already. Know one sent me any papers to fill out or to sign . When I asked to let me see some papers on this insurance it was not the same insurance I signed up for. This is driving me nuts. When I stop paying for insurance and was paying just the car note it was put on my credit report as late payment. Can someone help me from this bad business company.

Brenda
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Friendly-Finance-Corporation/Baltimore-Maryland-21207/Friendly-Finance-Corporation-Paying-to-much-for-a-car-Baltimore-Maryland-292951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Friendly Finance Corporation