Complaint Review: friendly finance

6340 security blvd. suite 200 baltimore, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 424-3730
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

friendly finance pay off of vehicle more than the original loan baltimore, Maryland

I purchased a vehicle , Friendly Finance of Baltimore financed this vehicle for me in Feb. of 2008. My payments were $ 277 monthly.My pay ments are now $367 monthly. I allowed my insurance to lapse and insurance was added to my payments. first time the payments went up it was increased to $327 with no libility so i purchased liability insurance seperately on my own and this was cheaper for me. Then after the year was up and the insurance that they added was up they added insurance again causing the payments to go up to $367 per month. Well a horrible accident happened where my youngeest son fell from this truck and passed awaw, Now I do not want this truck for this reason. I went to trade the vehicle and was told my pay off is over $10,000 and the original price wqs less than the payoff and the car lot that I was going to trade with will not take the vehicle for a trade because of the payoff amount.I do not want this vehicle because of the accident, and I am thinking about telling them to come and get this vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/friendly-finance/baltimore-Maryland-21207/friendly-finance-pay-off-of-vehicle-more-than-the-original-loan-baltimore-Maryland-653404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on friendly finance