Complaint Review: Frolic Photography

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Tiz — Seattle Washington
Frolic Photography
1417 15th St San Francisco, California USA

1000 Pugs Frolic Photography I paid - Where's my photos???? San Francisco California

I June of 2012 I paid for 2 of my pugs to be photographed for a book called 1000 Pugs.  Well, they took my money, did a photoshoot, but I never received any photos and I am now aware the book is not being published.  I have emailed, FB'd, and called in order to receive my photos, and I've gotten nothing.  They took my money ($50 per pug) and also 998 other peoples money, with Nothing in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frolic-Photography-/San-Francisco-California-94103/1000-Pugs-Frolic-Photography-I-paid-Wheres-my-photos-San-Francisco-California-1078043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frolic Photography