Complaint Review: Front Door Express

• Submitted: Thu, May 12, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Front Door Express
40960 California Oaks Rd. #179 Murrieta, California U.S.A.

Front Door Express ripoff dishonest sales, 12 month guarantee not honored, promise of refund not honored Murrieta, Hesperia California

*Consumer Comment: Front Door Express, High Desert

After purchasing 60 steaks, we discovered there were 24 hamburger "steaks" (we were not told some of the steaks would be hamburger) and only 34 actual steaks, some of which were unrecognizable as beef steaks. In addition, when we cooked them, we used four, we were unable to eat them. They were very tough and loaded with fat fibers making them difficult to chew. We phoned Mr. Pohlman, the owner six times and he told us three times he would come out and replace them with better steaks. The last time we spoke with him he said he would just rather give us our money back ($159.00). Now he won't even return our phone calls. This has not happened yet either. It's been since March 16, 2005. I will tell anyone who'll listen that they should not purchase anything from this company or individual.

William
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2005 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Front-Door-Express/Murrieta-California-92562/Front-Door-Express-ripoff-dishonest-sales-12-month-guarantee-not-honored-promise-of-refu-142493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Front Door Express

Front Door Express, High Desert

AUTHOR: dlchapman - (United States of America)

I would just like to say that I have purchased from Mr. Pohlman several times and found that the products he has are very good for the price.  I understand that while some may have not had a very good experience, there is always 2 sides to every story and I for one can tell you that he has never done me wrong.  I will continue to purchase from him as it is well worth the price for the convenience and "Front Door" service.