Complaint Review: Front Street Facility Solutions

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Commercial maintenance — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Front Street Facility Solutions
4170 Vetrans Memorial Hwy Bohemia, New York United States of America

Front Street Facility Solutions AKA Empire Facilities Management Group Be cautious Bohemia, New York

Be careful. I just got a call from Front Street Facility wanting to send me a work order. I recognized the person's voice, so as we talked, I googled the phone number she called from, and it came up Empire. I used to work for Empire but stopped because getting paid became an incredible hassle. Looks like another case of a name switch. I've been in business a long time and it's frustrating how many companies just burn all their vendors and pop up with different names year after year. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here, but my experience with Empire was bad, and I've read other complaints of vendors not getting paid by them too, so just be wary. I told Front Street no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Front-Street-Facility-Solutions/Bohemia-New-York-11716/Front-Street-Facility-Solutions-AKA-Empire-Facilities-Management-Group-Be-cautious-Bohemi-1042775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Front Street Facility Solutions