Complaint Review: frontenac harbor marina

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — clay New York United States of America
frontenac harbor marina
21 basin st. union springs, New York United States of America

frontenac harbor marina Ripped off and scammed by Rick Sullivan at frontenac harbor marina union springs, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us at Frontenac Harbor

During the 2012 boating season I had the unfortunate chance to meet Rick Sullivan the service manager at Frontenac Harbor Marina in union springs New York.  This guy was vial and discusting with his language and dimeanor.  He refrenced fags, queers and other offsetting language going into quite discriptive vulgar language.  Then he gave me a quote for a repair and assured me it was no big deal.  When I returned to my boat I was suprised to see the amount of difference in what he had told me and what he had actually charged me.

Not only was it excessive, but at no time was I contacted about the unrealistic charges that I found.  I also found grease on other grime in my boat from the service persons.  I tried to stay calm, but when I simply asked for an explanation I was treated in a manner so badly I can never tell enough people.  Not only do I feel I was lied to but then I was dealt with in a threatening manner.  I will never think of doing business here as long as Rick Sullivan is employed there and hope others have the sense to see through his lies.  I have sense discussed this with others who have been customers and found I am not alone in this.  BEWARE of Frontenac Harbor Marina.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frontenac-harbor-marina/union-springs-New-York-13160/frontenac-harbor-marina-Ripped-off-and-scammed-by-Rick-Sullivan-at-frontenac-harbor-marin-941619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frontenac harbor marina

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us at Frontenac Harbor

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

At Frontenac Harbor we seek to ensure that every customer has a positive boating experience and is satisfied.  We are sorry to hear of the issues described here.  Please take a few moments to give us a call and ask for one of the owners (Bernie, Doug, or Kevin) so we can better understand and address the situation.

In December 2012, we installed a new system that will allow us to better provide customers with estimates and projected completed dates for work underway.  We also realigned the some of the roles of our coworkers within the service department to better clarify the responsibilities for clear and professional communications with customers.

Additionally, we are continuing to take steps that make the boating experience great for our customers.  Last year we completed bathroom renovations, and we currently are replacing the fuel docks to ease their use.

Again, we would ask that you take a moment to contact one of the owners so we can address your specific concerns.  Our phone number is 315-889-5532.

Thanks, Bernie