Complaint Review: Frontier Airlines

• Reported By: Diana — LOVELAND Colorado
Frontier Airlines
7001 Tower Road denver, Colorado USA

Frontier Airlines Destroyed Family Holiday denver Colorado

I am writing this report because I have been unable to receive any satisfactory response from Frontier Airlines.

I purchased five tickets in August, 2013 for my son, his wife, and three children to join us in Mexico for the Thanksgiving holidays.   These tickets were over 3,600 dollars.    Since we seldom get to spend time together, we were all looking foreward to this time together.   Knowing that I needed to keep three grandchildren busy, I organized several ourrings  Sabor Cabo is a special event that is hosted in the Los Cabo area in November each year.   I was certain my family would be amazed at the culenary skills, music, and beauty of the total event.   Since tickets are in short supply it was necessary to make advance purchases at $100 per ticket.

One week before my  family was to arrive, I received a call from my son telling me Frontier had rescheduled their flight and they had to return early.   I was totally in shock and called Frontier myself.  I was told yes they have the right to change They hung up at this point.   I immediately got on line to see if I could book flights leaving and returning to Cabo on Mondays,  no problem .   I have noted their planes flying in on Mondays.   So I knew that was not true.

I then sent Frontier an email stating my displeasure over their actions, and how they had ruined our vacation time.

I was told that in the air industry this happens and to compensate me I could have a $25 gift certificate good for 6 months.  Twenty Five dollars really?   How do you put a price tag on time with your family when you are seventy years old?   Then who was going to compensate me for the Sabor Cabo tickets we couldnt use?

Maybe this happens all the time as Frontier says, but I have never heard of such a thing and am most disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Airlines/denver-Colorado-90249/Frontier-Airlines-Destroyed-Family-Holiday-denver-Colorado-1105143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Airlines