Complaint Review: Frontier Communications

• Reported By: 1LuckyLisa — Fort Mohave Arizona
Frontier Communications
927 Hancock Road Bullhead City, Arizona USA

Frontier Communications Deceptive Bullhead City Arizona

I contracted with Frontier Communications for landline phone and iternet services 2 1/2 years ago.  My contract was good for 1 year.  When I bought a house and moved last month I received a closing bill for over $200!  I called to inquire and was told it was an early termintion fee.  They put me on auto-renew each January.  The supervisor told me to check my January statement, which I did.  On page 4, the very last paragraph, in fine print, was the auto-renew clause. This is not something I signed up for.  It seems very deceptive to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications/Bullhead-City-Arizona-86442/Frontier-Communications-Deceptive-Bullhead-City-Arizona-1158470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications