Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
Frontier Pharmacy
Frontier Pharmacy Internet, U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Was charged 19.95 from CP2pay.com, called their phone no. and 3 times all the recording said was the charge was for joining , and a process fee for ordering diet pills which I never ordered. Now I am disputing this with my Credit Card Company. Internet Florida

I received my Credit Card bill today with a $19.95 charge on it. Finally got through to Frontier Pharmacies. Three recordings and all they said was it was a processing fee for ordering diet pills which I never did. How can they get away with this? I am disputing the charge which overdrew my credit limit, plus now another fee. How can this company continue? I feel like they somehow have too much information on me that I never gave them. Hope this helps someone else.

Janet
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Internet-/Frontier-Pharmacy-Was-charged-1995-from-CP2paycom-called-their-phone-no-and-3-times-al-310130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy