Complaint Review: Frontier Quality Monitor

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kel — Berryton Kansas
Frontier Quality Monitor
19740 Jamaica Ave, Hollis, NY 11423, United States Berryton, Kansas USA

Frontier Quality Monitor RIP OFF! You will not get paid. They call and check on you. Make you feel like they are real, then at the end of the month they disappear completely. Berryton Kansas

*Consumer Comment: FRONTIER QUALITY MONITOR AKA EAST COAST QUALITY SURVEY

Thye call and talk to you. They act like they are real. You actually start receiving high end items and they assign you a web site to report to. Make copies of everything etc. It makes you feel like they are real. Then near the end of the month you start getting bills from Credit Card companies you DID NOT ask for. The items on the bills are the items YOU mailed out to Russia etc.AND at the end of the month they DISAPPEAR. Web site goes away. You can't log in, no answering of the phones anymore. etc. You are left with BILLS for items that WERE sent to you, you mailed them off to Russia and now you'v got bill. they get your social security number somehow also. You haven't given the number to them but they get it. Now I'm left with bills, police reports and several items I haven't sent off yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Quality-Monitor/Berryton-Kansas-66409/Frontier-Quality-Monitor-RIP-OFF-You-will-not-get-paid-They-call-and-check-on-you-Make-1068133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Quality Monitor

FRONTIER QUALITY MONITOR AKA EAST COAST QUALITY SURVEY

AUTHOR: WAH35 - ()

The same thing happened to me. This person is operating the same scam under several different names/companies.

I was contacted through CareerBuilder & applied because it sounded legit. After all, how could it not be legit when the company contacted me through CareerBuilder (a site similar to Monster.com & very reputable).

I started working for them around the end of June. The 1st week they sent 4 packages. All packages were sent pre-paid mailers to the Russian Federation. However, I didn't think much of it until the 2nd week when I began receiving packages left & right all sent to me but with different people's names & billing address. Then, on July 11th, the last day I worked for them they sent me a total of 12 packages on that day alone. I received a call later that day from Sears.com asking if I had purchased $1500 worth of cameras. I told them no & they said someone tried to open an account with my name & charge $1500 worth of cameras.

The next day while looking at some of the invoices I noticed charges were made to cards I never even had. Most of the billing addresses were different than mine but had my name.

I spoke with Michael Benson/Michael Duncan who assured me I will be paid for all the work I did those 2 weeks. A total of $1760 which I really don't expect to see.

I have been in contact with all the vendors & told them those cards were not mine & to close out the accounts.

I have been assured by those companies I will not be charged for those purchases.

I still don't know how they got my Father's SS# let alone mine.

This guy & the scam he's running under 3 different company names needs to be stopped. The 2 other companies are East Coast Quality Survey which I previously worked for & Quality Focus Group.

rm