Complaint Review: frontier quality monitor

19740 jamaica ave. hollis, New York USA
  • Phone: 646-583-2049
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

frontier quality monitor INTERNET FRAUD/ SHIPPING TO RUSSIA/UKRAINE hollis New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: What happened

*General Comment: Scam

After being  unemployed for several months i was contacted through the internet that my resume was taken off a reputible web site ( career builders ) for a job that my quaifications matched. All I had to do was recieve packages at my home and forward them to ouside the country and I would be paid 50 usd for each package sent out plus if I did it with-in 24 hours I would get an additional 30.00. again my 30 day wait period for payment came up and all communicatios stopped. Fortunatly I held back on several packages and now I an selling the contents and also, returned several items to the stores that they were purchased from. I am well ahead of this scamer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frontier-quality-monitor/hollis-New-York-33319/frontier-quality-monitor-INTERNET-FRAUD-SHIPPING-TO-RUSSIAUKRAINE-hollis-New-York-1061309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frontier quality monitor

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

What happened

AUTHOR: Kuma - ()

What happened after you quit forwarding packages. I have told them to send no more and I am keeping what I have until I am paid. But i got notication they are sending more items.

#2 General Comment

Scam

AUTHOR: Taffy - ()

Are you afraid of selling the items?  Did the company respond back to you?  I'm not sending them anymore items but they keep sending me emails.