Complaint Review: frontline security

• Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — Newark New Jersey United States of America
frontline security
722 Grand Street Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

frontline security Peace Security promise of employment scam Jersey City, New Jersey

I found an ad in the employment section of my local newspaper advertising that this company was hiring security officers in New Jersey, with a decent salary and that they were offering Sora classes for a fee. I was interviewed and promised employment. Being in the Security Field for over 20 years, and trained by the NewYork National Guard, I believed that the interviewer named Jessica, was beng honest and straightforward about the career opportunity, but after receiving the Sora card,

she would never return my calls and ignored me. After serving with the 47th Regiment and losing a kidney, I cannot believe that our country allows this unethical practice. I work with a Security Agency that honors veterans, but Frontline needs to be investigated by the Attorney General of New Jersey, my son lost money after deciding he did not want the job and was looking for another field in music, they did not want to refund his money, because he did noot take the class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frontline-security/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-/frontline-security-Peace-Security-promise-of-employment-scam-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-895333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frontline security