Complaint Review: froyopad.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: willie — new york New York United States of America
froyopad.com

froyopad.com Purchased a tbablet from the website, it was defective and they would not replace it. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Froyopad

purchased and android tablet that was defective as soon as i recieved it.  contacted seller immediately.  he started asking questions about the charger, i explained it was malfunctioning so he said send me photo's or video.  i sent a video of the tablet on charge so he could see it acting up.  Once i presented the evidence now he refuses to answer my emails.  the proof was there so i guess he has nothing else to say.  refuses to replace the tablet or answer my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/froyopadcom/internet/froyopadcom-Purchased-a-tbablet-from-the-website-it-was-defective-and-they-would-not-re-653471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on froyopad.com

Beware of Froyopad

AUTHOR: Alek - (Serbia and Montenegro)

Beware of  Froyopad !

They have stolen my 170$.

This is the story:
On first of  Jun I ordered Superpad VII (Flytouch7) tablet. I payed about 150$ for tablet and transport. A month later I received it. It arrived  without ear plugs and usb cable. Charger died as soon as I plug it in the wall outlet. A few days latter I repaired it ( I have some electrician skills). Battery indicator worked from 98% to 75% charged on 75% the battery was empty and I have to recharge ( it worked 2-3 hours with one charge) To get WI FI connection I had to restart tablet few times. RJ45 Ethernet port had problems with connection. But the most important problem for me was absence of GPS and I bought  Superpad VII because of  integrated GPS. I have got GPS antenna  but it was absent in Android setup and few test and navigation programs I tried sad NO GPS.

Afterwords I exchanged 26 messages with certain David Li from Froyopad. He tried to convinced me that it is not possible, to check this and that, to send him photographs of tablet a few timesAt last he sad  to send him defective tablet and he would send me a new one. I sent it in and of July ( and payed 20$ for transport) on address he gave to me:
1086#,2 dong xi, sai ge ke ji yuan, hua qiang bei lu,fu tian qu,Shen Zhen,china
Post code:518000
Name ; Li Jin
phone:13714348459
( he has three names: David Li, Li Jin and Lee Andy with one E-mail: bressanil@gmail.com . Probably he is Froyopad, because he is answering to all e-mails written to Froyopad)

And that was the end. I did not get a new tablet. In September I sent him e-mail asking what is going on, but did not get any answer. Afterwords  I sent another few messages to David Li and to Froyopad but without answer . Just ignoration. I sent him e-mail from different e-mail with different  name, asking something about buying  something and I got polite answer the very next day. So he is receiving my messages

Conclusion: I consider my 170$ stolen by Froyopad . I am from Serbia and for me this is lot of money.

I found dozen  similar  experiences with Froyopad on Internet forums.

So Beware of Froyopad!
Alek
PS
Sorry if my English is not good enough.