Complaint Review: froyopad.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: gohawksgo — Mt. Prospect Illinois United States of America
froyopad.com Internet United States of America

I purchased Ampe A10 tablet in July 2012, received in August 2012.  I have had problems with tablet re-booting itself, problems with charger, about which I contacted company.  Initially, I got pretty quick responses, but no real help in fixing either problem.  Have been in constant contact with them about various problems regarding this product, and would like a refund.  It is still under the 1-year warranty period.  I have been contacting them multiple times recently via various e-mails they have listed on their web site.  They also mention on web site about 24-hour on-live chat, which never is available, not matter what time of day I try to use it (to account for time difference between US and China) - it always brings you to an e-mail, which I have also used to try to contact them, but get no response.  I just want to send back my product and get a refund.

some of the e-mails addresses are cs@froyopad.com, bressanil@gmail.com, and euogo.com

The address for return is

> 86#, 10 Lou, 2 Dong Xi, Saige Kejiyuan, Futian Zone
> ShenZhen
> Guangdong Province, 518000
> China

Please help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/froyopadcom/internet/froyopadcom-WANT-REFUND-FOR-DEFECTIVE-PRODUCT-UNDER-WARRANTY-Internet-976466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on froyopad.com