Complaint Review: frs

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 19, 2010

• Reported By: Lana — miami Florida U.S.A.
frs
2125 biscayne blvd miami, Florida United States of America

frs foreclosure rescue services the mortgage fraud. dalvo decastro is the "creator". he had had different companies over years and years. unbelivablehe is still out there, scruing people and I dont see any reports agains him. I did miami, Florida

dalvo decastr-remember this name. he is unbelivable scamback. over years he is openning different kind of "businesses" changing names and locqations. the only 2 things are never changed he is in miami area and he is scruing thousands of people. Im very surprised I didnt find any thing agianst him even here, I put report myself here about 2 years ago.he is still out there,literraly located few blocks from FBI.

He scrued me on money we suppose to be "partners". Son after I realized all company is b..s**t and he is taking people's homes an money's proposing them "to save" their homes.

Be carefull. Dalvo Decastro.

Since we not protected from the authorities in the way it suppose to be,we hav to protect ourselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frs/miami-Florida-/frs-foreclosure-rescue-services-the-mortgage-fraud-dalvo-decastro-is-the-creator-he-h-656665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frs