Complaint Review: ftd.com

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Kendall — Voorhees New Jersey United States of America
ftd.com
FTDFloristsOnline Internet United States of America

ftd.com Flowers I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my place of employment on Valentines Day. Not only did I not receive the bouquet but I was charged for the arrangement twice. I have sent emails to the company Internet

*Consumer Comment: agree!

I ordered an arrangement from this florist for Valentine's Day and never received the order. Not only did I not receive the order but they charged my card two times. I notified my bank and one charge was removed however I can not get the other charge revoked until I file a protest but I have to wait 7 days. I emailed the company twice at the email address provided florist@ftdmail.com and called them three times at 800-770-7404 only to have to provide the same information over and over.

The people who answered the phone could provide no answers and said someone would call me between the hours of 9:00 am & 6:00 pm EST. Never happened! These operators sounded young and as if they had no clue what was going on. They said they could not view my order and would send a message to the manager immediately. I must have made the third girl nervous because she hung up on me. This company should be prosecuted because they are obviously operating a business solely for the use of ripping off consumers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ftdcom/internet/ftdcom-Flowers-I-ordered-a-bouquet-to-be-delivered-to-my-place-of-employment-on-Valenti-1015132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ftd.com

agree!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I ordered flowers through FTD a few weeks ago. I ordered several days in advance to ensure they would be delivered the day my cousin came home from the hospital after surgery for cancer.  Somebody at the florist wrote the delivery address incorrectly, and the flowers weren't delivered until my cousin's husband tracked them down. They were delivered three days late and customer service was no help whatsoever.  They offered me a 20% discount (off the price of the flowers only), and wouldn't even take off the delivery charges!

They also offered me a $10.00 coupon towards my next order (like that will ever happen!) which I haven't received.

I've actually had better luck just calling florists myself instead of going through FTD.

They're not worth the hassle.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC