Complaint Review: fubar.com

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Colt — freeport Texas United States of America
fubar.com
405 El Camino Real #432 Internet, California United States of America

fubar.com social concepts They deleted my VIP account which I had hust purchased over $140.00 worth of useless junk & they won't even reply to my emails saying why. thos site is a real RIP OFF!!! Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: FUBAR? Are you familiar with the military definition of FUBAR?

I was a paid member to this site (VIP) they deleted my account which I had purchased over $140 dollars worth of useless junk that I had not gotten to use without warning or even giving me a reason.

Do yourself a favor steer clear of this site don't waste your  money on it.

Google the site & you will see they have a very bad rap & need to be taken down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fubarcom/Internet-California-04025/fubarcom-social-concepts-They-deleted-my-VIP-account-which-I-had-hust-purchased-over-140-925610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fubar.com

FUBAR? Are you familiar with the military definition of FUBAR?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Hint, if not, it's an acronym.   :)