Complaint Review: fubar.com

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: robert — biloxi Mississippi
fubar.com

fubar.com fubar.com took money I didn't authorize Internet

*Author of original report: fubar.com

I signed up for a VIP service for one month. After the month was up,I decided not to renew and became a free user again. I used a paycard issued by my employer. Part of my salary is directly deposited to my checking account. 200.00 went to that paycard every 2 weeks. I used that money for entertainment purposes. I signed up for that one month VIP service at fubar approx one year ago.

Everything was fine until a few weeks ago. The day after I got paid,I went to a ATM machine to withdraw some cash. Instead of 200.00,I only had 130.00 left on the card. I wrongly assumed at the time the 70.00 was deposited into my checking account. I then withdrew the remaining 130.00. @ weeks later, I went to the bank and withdrew 30.00. The balance on the card was 172.00 after fees. That was fine. A few days later I went to withdraw 40.00 and to my surprise I got a message saying insufficient funds. I immediately called the paycard company and asked where did this money go.

I was told fubar.com on 6 occasions since 3-5-2013 had withdrawn 49.99. They did it twice on 3-13 and twice on 3-20. I told the operator I did not authorize those withdrawals to fubar and demanded my 250.00 back. He told me there was 2 ways to go about it. Dispute the withdrawals or ask fubar for a refund. He gave me the # for fubar and I called. I tried several times. The phone rings a few times and you get a message saying please leave a message. It's obvious Fubar.com doesn't want to help and is avoiding calls of this nature.

The paycard has been cancelled,and the company has issued another one which fubar will not have access too. I have also disputed their payments. sooner or later,Fubar will have to refund this money or face legal consequences.

One last thing. I went to fubar to cancel my account and was unable too. I got a message saying, I had to contact support@fubar.com to cancel. When you click on that link,nothing happens. That leads me to believe Fubar is doing the same to a lot more people. I also believe a class action lawsuit against fubar is justified.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fubarcom/internet/fubarcom-fubarcom-took-money-I-didnt-authorize-Internet-1036960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fubar.com

fubar.com

AUTHOR: robert - ()

update to earlier report. Fubar has refunded my money.