Complaint Review: fujitsu

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Kyle — Highlands Ranch Colorado
, Select State/Province USA

Fujitsu ScanSnap NEVER Buy from Fujitsu, they don't stand behind products & discontinue customer support Nationwide

I urge you not to make the same mistake I made. I purchased a Fujitsu ScanSnap color image scanner a few years ago so i could scan duplex documents to pdf.  All was good until my office computer died and we needed to replace the computer.  We purchased a new computer that automatically comes with Windows 8 operating system.

Here is where the problem is, Fujitsu decided that they won't provide new "Drivers" for Windows 8 operating system for these scanners because it wasn't worth their time...essentially saying "Screw you" to all thier old customers.  If you want to scan something, you need to go buy our newest scanners because we dont support you anymore.   When I talked with Manager David on the phone, he was apologetic but in no way was solution oriented....basically "it sucks to be you, sorry!"

I understand companies come out with new technology all the time.  But to stop serving their existing client base to only focus on getting the newest client tells you where Fujitsu's priorities are.  Once they have sold you.....they don't really care about you or your problems.  If you buy thier new shiny model, they will support you for a year then they don't want anything to do with you.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't sit well with me.  If corporate is going to take that stance, they should have some sort of solution for their existing customers, or give management the authority to offer a "trade in credit" towards a new model.  Fujitsu has none of this, or any interest in keeping their old customers obviously.

So I urge you, DON"T BUY Anything from Fujitsu EVER.... especially thier Scanners!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fujitsu/Select-StateProvince/Fujitsu-ScanSnap-NEVER-Buy-from-Fujitsu-they-dont-stand-behind-products-amp-discontinu-1121257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fujitsu