Complaint Review: fulfillment center pure green coffee

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: cancan — Swedesboro New Jersey United States of America
fulfillment center pure green coffee
411 vannamen ave Swedesboro nj Tampa, Florida United States of America

fulfillment center pure green coffee I went online to purchase the pure green coffee and after u purchase the product you don't receive it for 2 Weeks and thenyou are automatically signed up for other promotions that I did not sign up fo Tampa, Florida

I purchased the pure green coffee thru the website fulfillment center.however I did not receive the product until to Weeks later but was charged for 3 different things from them. all I wanted to go was return this product because they already charged me for something I didn't agree to and I only ordered 1 bottle and got charged for 5.there is no way to get a hold of this company.no phone number or . So I an warning anybody Wii wants to buy this not to....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fulfillment-center-pure-green-coffee/Tampa-Florida-33609/fulfillment-center-pure-green-coffee-I-went-online-to-purchase-the-pure-green-coffee-and-1018086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fulfillment center pure green coffee