Complaint Review: FulFillment Center

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sherri — Kirksville Missouri
FulFillment Center
3577-A Chamblee Tucker Rd.#209 Atlanta, Georgia USA

FulFillment Center Atlanta, Ga. They will rip you off until you stop them!!!! Atlanta Georgia

On 10/08/13 I had a charge for $158.88 on my bank statement but I never ordered and never received anything from this co. Now today Sat. 11/09/13 I received 2 boxes from this co. I did not open them and will be returning to sender. But I'm sure they charged my bank acct again which would equal $317.76. I can't check at this time because it is Saturday. Can you help recoup my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FulFillment-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/FulFillment-Center-Atlanta-Ga-They-will-rip-you-off-until-you-stop-them-Atlanta-Geo-1098170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FulFillment Center