Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:01170 Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater Michigan 49036 Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff - debitted $937USD from my account, then company went broke Coldwater Michigan

Apparently, I am an other victim of this b.s.company Fufillment Corp. On October 17, 2003 I was contacted by phone, selling which I thought was a straight up deal for a vaccation. Which I got hooked almost immediately and was billed the following amount 937USD. For this amount I received a brochure in colour, a CD and leather bags(of poor quality I might add).

Following this an e-mail telling me I have now joined the "growing numbers of happy customers". Well one thing is for sure I have now joined the growing number of disgruntled customers.

I did not find out about the status of the company until July 26, 2004. I had recontacted the compnay on June 18, 2004 giving the 3 months advance notice as stipulated in the fraudulent piece of ... brochure. On July 21 I got the very great & fantastic news that due to "recent set of circumstances has risen involving their company" and that they regret to have to anounce such bad news.
I wrote back inquiring about the sum of money that was debited from my account, if there was a provision in their bankruptcy clause which will allows me to get some of the money back.They had the biggest of b... to give me the standard computerized answer that they were sorry blah blah and also since I had received the above mentioned items "Travel Package" I couldn't be reimbursed.

So I am writting to you today to see what advice or help you can give me so that I can atleast get some if not all of my money back.I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance. However I would love to get my hands on these S.O.Bs for ripping people off like that.

Stephane
01170, Manitoba
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-debitted-937USD-from-my-account-then-comp-111893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation