Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:gravesend kent Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Ave. Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fullfillment International Corporation ripoff Coldwater Michigan

I was contacted by telephone saying I had been selected for a prize of a total of 12 nights prepaid accomodation in the US and Mexico. The prize was to be taken within 12 months, extended to 2 years.

I had to give 90 days notice to claim my prize. It was when I tried to contact them that I found out that I had also been ripped off. (I found your website when I tried to search for the company). Problem was, the literature, CD and complimentary set of luggage seemed so real and professional. Pity. I was really looking forward to this much needed break.

Susan
gravesend kent
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-MI-49036/Fullfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-130577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation