Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Dapto Australia
Fulfillment International
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International ripoff Coldwater Michigan

On 11 December 03 i too was misled by this fraudulent company.

The day after I found this web site whilst looking for them on the net.

I was worried that I too had fallen for the trap.

I contacted them via email (which I no longer have a record of) and the responded and after phone calls and emails I received my luggage so I thought it was all legitimate but now that it's time to extend my holiday I am unable to contact them.

Every phone number I have is either disconnected, belongs to someone else or has a recorded message saying they will return my call... and of course that doesn't happen.

I have sent numerous emails to the numerous email addresses i have gained through this website and through the documentation they sent me and I get no reply.

The web address they gave me used to work when they first sent their documents to me and now it is up for sale so you can't access the site.

I only have a few days left to extend the holiday or I lose my money.

I am obviously nieve or other wise I wouldn't have fallen into their trap but I need help as to who to contact urgently to try and resolve this issue. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.

A year ago when I first thought it was suspicious I contacted Dept of fair trading australia and was told that there is nothing they can do as it is an international company and when I spoke to the phone company to try and trace the call they said their was nothing they could do either.

Please someone help me.

And to everyone else... please be careful of these horribly nasty heartless people.

I don't have the email addresses and phone numbers with me today but I will update this report asap and post all the information I have so that hopefully it will help others.

Jordan
Dapto
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-121771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International