Complaint Review: F.U.L.K. INC.

• Submitted: Sun, December 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lebanon Indiana
PO Box 2079 Villa Rica, Georgia USA

F.U.L.K. INC. Door-to-Door Sales Fraud Villa Rica Georgia

A young man knocked on our door and said he was selling magazine subscriptiond and the magazines would be sent to active-duty military personnel.  In return for the subscription he would receive points that would benefit him financially with his college education.  My husband let him in the house.  I overheard the conversation and my husband said he had made a similar cash donation last year.

I asked to see the peddler's permit and he said he didn't have it.  Only his team leader carried it.  I told him to get the permit before we would donate.  He left and came back about 10 minutes later and said his leader did not have time to stop by.  This time instead of sitting down he walked into the kitchen where I met him and wouldn't let him go any further into the house.  Then he made a remark about my not liking his hair.  I stared into his eyes and told him that was NOT the case.  Against my advice, my husband went ahead and gave him a cash donation.

Once, I saw this website, I warned my husband to never donate to this organization again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FULK-INC/Villa-Rica-Georgia-30180-2079/FULK-INC-Door-to-Door-Sales-Fraud-Villa-Rica-Georgia-1105376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.U.L.K. INC.