Complaint Review: F.U.L.K. INC.

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Coco — Los Angeles California
F.U.L.K. INC.
2121 Tries Lane/POBox 2079 Villa Rica, Georgia USA

F.U.L.K. INC. SCAM company using college aged kids to sell magazines door to door. Villa Rica Georgia

Just found my receipt a few weeks ago. It was for a magazine I bought as a gift in good faith.  Paid with a check so I have proof of transaction.

A college aged young man was going door to door selling magazines.  I was in the market for a gift magazine and so was not pressured to buy.  The young man was clean cut and well spoken and even my married daughter did not sense anything shady about this person or company. Never asked to come in her house.

Magazines subscriptions are often sold door to door in my part of the world and so I was not apprehensive and bought a subscription. After a few weeks and no magazine appeared I looked FULK INC up on the internet and found there were several complaints about this company.

Although I live in California this transaction took place in Dalhart, Texas. I want my money back. I am reporting this SCAM to the local authorities in Dalhart. It appears that this company also SCAMS its salespeople.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FULK-INC/Villa-Rica-Georgia-30180-2079/FULK-INC-SCAM-company-using-college-aged-kids-to-sell-magazines-door-to-door-Villa-1158386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.U.L.K. INC.