Complaint Review: F.U.L.K Inc

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Craig C. — virginia beach Virginia
F.U.L.K Inc
PO Box 2079 Villa Rica , Georgia USA

F.U.L.K Inc Founded Under Loyalty & Knowlegde Scam - Ripoff - Fake Villa Rica Georgia

*Consumer Comment: same sales person

I was approached by a young lady on 4/19/14 claiming to be raising money for school to go on an overseas educational trip. I asked her what school and she provided me with what I know now is a fake name "Clearmont Central College in VA'. I paid for a subscription thinking I was helping out a college student. However in the end she said somthing that tipped me off, she claimed to be 24 and on her second degree. It seemed fishy to me, so I asked for my check back until I could look up her company. She ran from me, and I ended up calling the police and giving them all the information including a copy of the reciept. I have tried 7 times over the last 2 days to get intouch with the company, but the number provided on the reciept(#172825) is fake (678-941-3486), the real number is (706-331-4414). Again I've called 7 times, and all I get is a voicemail to a cell phone, that has a full mailbox. I want t refund now!!!

Lucily my husband is a bail bondsmen and knows people in law enforcement. Next I will be calling the BBB, and the FTC to file claims as well. I hope they track the owners down and bring them into court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FULK-Inc/Villa-Rica-Georgia-30180/FULK-Inc-Founded-Under-Loyalty-Knowlegde-Scam-Ripoff-Fake-Villa-Rica-Georgia-1163826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.U.L.K Inc

same sales person

AUTHOR: adhancock79 - ()

I had the exact same sales person. She was working with another young lady. I will not give the other young lady's name since she is working with me in an ongoing FBI case against her direct supervisor and the company as a whole.

This company basically holds these young men and women captive by giving them false information. Aka free trips overseas. If these young people try to leave, the company retaliates with physical harm. I have seen this personally.  I have become very good friends with two of the young ladies that are now ex-employees of F.U.L.K. Inc.

As far as getting a refund, I don't know what to tell you. I am also working toward a refund to no avail. If you have any more information, or would like updates from me, please post here.