likes

Complaint Review: full count services

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: YOU KNOW WHO I AM — LOS ANGELES California United States of America
full count services
7172 REGIONAL ST #362, DUBLIN, CA 94568 Internet United States of America

full count services fcs NO SERVICE BECAUSE OF LOST OF MY FILE AFTER PAYMENT, LOST TIME AND MONEY , Internet

I recently hired this company to complete an eviction process. I contacted them over the phone and they took all my infomation down and proceeded to send me an agreement by email of which I needed to review and sign and either email back or fax. I faxed back my contract and I automatically got charged the fee that they were requesting. After my first phone call to check the status on my case they told me to call back. So I waited to call back, and due to the fact that I have a very busy schedule I was unable to contact them the 7th day after my payment to check on "the process". Finally, since I had not heard from them in a while nor received any emails or notices in the mail, I called to find out what was going on. To my surprise, they were unable to find my name in their file. Once that happened I started to worry. Then I get someone else on the line, and I proceeded to tell them my concern for not having my name in their system and again was put on hold. Then short after they put another girl on the phone who stated that they had done a mistake and that my paperwork was never processed and that for that mistake they were going to refund me $50 of their flat service fee of $499 which I totally believed was not reasonable given the fact that I had already lost 15 days of time and that this process is a very time sensitive matter. I had asked to speak to a supervisor and I was transfered to another LADY that claimed her name was Devon when I asked her for her name. I have read other reports and the reports claim that Devon is a male. So that itself makes me think of their credibility to be able to get an honest answer.

This is not the first time I hired them, and previously I also had some issues with them following up with me but I was promised that this normally didnt happened, so in this occasion I decided to go ahead with them and now I pay the concequences.

I proceeded to cancel everything with them since they had not even started my process and requested a full refund. I am going to try another company. Do not acquire service from these people. It will just be a waste of time and money. I know I have a super busy schedule but letting the people know what they do might save them the hassle of hiring such an irresponsible company, it is true what they say, you usually get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/full-count-services/internet/full-count-services-fcs-NO-SERVICE-BECAUSE-OF-LOST-OF-MY-FILE-AFTER-PAYMENT-LOST-TIME-A-969831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on full count services