Complaint Review: Fullfillment, Nubodi

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:minneapolis Minnesota
Fullfillment, Nubodi
4650 SW 51st Street,Bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Fullfillment, Nubodi fullfillment or nubodi, same scammers, rip off artists,need to be stopped!!! Davie Florida

Wonder drug - extreme acai berry! Wrong!!! This company somehow got ahold of my address and credit card number and then used it to perpetrate a first class scam. I never ordered this product - didn't want it- and have never received anything!

All I received was an automatic bill on my credit card statement. I did research to find what I was billed for - came across very unsettling info on this company and its product and then tried to contact them to get situation straightened out.

What I got was - 3 very long telephone bills. One was 2+ hours, another 80 minutes and the third 35 minutes. In each case I heard a recording and then told to stay on line for an associate. Well, guess what, I never did get to talk to anyone. Two out of the three calls ended in a busy signal.

I had no other way to contact them. I couldn't find a wesite or any other information and since I never placed any kind of order from them I didn't even have the ordering information.

I did, however, contact my credit card company and had them issue me a new credit card. I also filed a dispute for the amounts I had been charged. I can't believe there are people (and I use that term lightly) who make a living by scamming others. They definitely have no conscience and think it's all right to cheat others out of their finances because they are either too lazy or unskilled to try and earn an honest living. I hope that when they are finally revealed for the criminals they are that they are prosecuted to the fullest. What goes around comes around------however, when it comes to these scammers it can't come soon enough.

minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fullfillment-Nubodi/Davie-Florida-33314/Fullfillment-Nubodi-fullfillment-or-nubodi-same-scammers-rip-off-artistsneed-to-be-sto-379522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fullfillment, Nubodi