Complaint Review: Fully Funded Trader

• Reported By: Dakota — Huron South Dakota
Fully Funded Trader
3023 North Clark Street, suite 351 Chicago, Illinois USA

Fully Funded Trader Fully Funded Trader is a hoax Chicago Illinois

I have been a member of Fully Funded Trader for approximately 6 mo.  Supposedly you go through the training then have a trial period of 20 trading days in which you have to meet certain criteria to be funded.  I knew I had failed a few days into the trial period and at the end of it I emailed them to inform them that I was not interested in continuing their program.  They have not contacted me and I am unable to contact them yet they keep charging my credit card.  I have closed my account and will dispute the charges with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fully-Funded-Trader/Chicago-Illinois-60657/Fully-Funded-Trader-Fully-Funded-Trader-is-a-hoax-Chicago-Illinois-1092862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fully Funded Trader