distinguished

• Reported By: Megan — Tolleson Arizona United States of America
Fun 'N' Jump Moonwalks
Cave Creek, Arizona United States of America

Fun 'N' Jump Moonwalks Poor services, Rude management Cave Creek, Arizona

I ordered a bouncer/moonwalk setup for my son's fifth birthday today, after confirming my order 3 seperate times with the company they showed up with the wrong bouncer. I had also ordered tables and chairs, a cotton candy and bubble machine.

Not only was it the wrong bouncer, one of the tables was broken and unable to stand, the chairs were filthy covered in sticky substances grass dirt and other miscellaneous debri, and to top it off once I called the manager to complain she was incredibly rude and told me I take it how it is or they could pack up and leave and be charged 50% for a cancellation fee.

I was originally quoted $270.00 for the entire rental and they finally discounted it by $25.00 and that was all. I will never use this service again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

On top of everything else, when the guy came to pick it up he did not knock on my door he walked into my backyard without informing anyone he was there. Since when is trespassing ok???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2010 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-N-Jump-Moonwalks/Cave-Creek-Arizona-/Fun-N-Jump-Moonwalks-Poor-services-Rude-management-Cave-Creek-Arizona-608745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun 'N' Jump Moonwalks