Complaint Review: funandsungetaways

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Rosario — 32905 Florida
Internet USA

funandsungetaways sold me a vacation package for three different places,all included,whenever i wanted,including orlando florida,las vegas,and mexico. after the first vacation,would not let me use it again,booked me 4 different times with excuses of no availability and said age 52 was to old for reservations. they won't give me rest of my money back. Internet

I purchased a funandpassgetaways,for $299.00 about 6 months ago ,it included food and drinks,i used it for las vegas nevada from 5/27/2013till5/30/2013 no food included,no drinks,and not even a store near by,i had to get a hotel.this fun pass was for 3 diferent locations including mexico,and orlando floridaa u.s.a.when i tried to use it again a female name Samantha Lopez told me i had to wait 6 months before i can use it again,i told them i was told i could use it whenever i wanted and she than called me back and did my reservations with westgage Orlando 7-21-13 till 7-24-13,after three weeks she calls me and tells me westgate cancelled after reservation already confirmed,(westgate wanted me to wait 6 months).than gets me reservation with Encantada Resort in Orlando,for same days,two weeks after confirmation cancelles telling me that hotel cancelled after she confirms our ages 52,and 51 years old.(me and husband's age).their term and conditions age requirements 28to 68. i told her i was being discriminated because of my age,she said man i'm only doing my job. they refused to give me rest of my money back and she tried to send me some other trips in U.S.A. that i wasn't inteerested.She said a supervisor name Barbara will call me i'm still waiting for a week for call. i received an e-mail from them cancelling Encantada Rsort due to those days not being available,i called the resort and they did have days available but that after verifying our ages they had nothing available for us.when we called Encatada Rsort they had plenty room on our days requested.they are a big scam and their E-mail address doesnt work e-mail i sent them was returned to me,saying unknown server. I like my money back how can i get it back.

thank youMrs: Rosario,Elias Palm bay Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/funandsungetaways/internet/funandsungetaways-sold-me-a-vacation-package-for-three-different-placesall-includedwhen-1066927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on funandsungetaways