• Report: #120347

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:franklin North Carolina
Fundamental Consumer Strategy - Strategic Credit Education
234 Hudson Ave. Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategy - Strategic Credit Education Ripoff pirated legitamate information I sent via e-mail for fraudulant purposes Albany New York

*Consumer Comment: No such thing!

My wife E-mailed an application to a ligitamate (as far as we know) credit reparation company on Nov. 22. She was told an answer would be forthcoming within 30 days.

On Nov. 26 I, not my wife, received a phone call from the aforementioned Co. I assumed this call was from the Co. my wife had approached. I was asked to verify information concerning name, address, phone number etc. The caller already knew this info. and just asked me to verify. When my wife came home, she told me the name of the Co. that she had contacted and I realized that the party that I had talked to was not that Co. at all. I wondered how they had acquired the information that they repeated to me over the phone so correctly? I was told that I could cancel our agreement at any time with 72 hours notice. I had 7 days to cancel. I tried to cancel the very next day and have been trying ever since. I get no answer from the phone number that they supplied me with. I looked up the Co. on the net and the first, and only, hit was from Bad Business Bureau .com.

Somehow, a person who was complaining about this "company" before me had found a Canadian phone number for them. I have also tried this number for days, to no avail. I have had to close my bank accounts and open new ones. Anyone that ever receives ANY information or requests from this Co. should steer clear.

Thomas
franklin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategy-Strategic-Credit-Education/Albany-New-York-12210/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategy-Strategic-Credit-Education-Ripoff-pirated-legitamate-infor-120347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategy - Strategic Credit Education

No such thing!

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Thomas,

There is no such thing as a "legitimate credit reparation company." Anyone who claims that they can repair your credit is scamming you.