Complaint Review: fundamental insurance & retirement planning. michael weisemann.

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: yardmon — nashville Tennessee United States of America
fundamental insurance & retirement planning. michael weisemann.
5150 east stop 11 road ste 9, indiannapolis IN 462 columbus, Ohio United States of America

fundamental insurance & retirement planning. michael weisemann. michael weisemann and brie tenny. Michael Weisemann is a LIAR. Run from Him. columbus, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Two sides

*UPDATE Employee: Michael Wisemann and Fundamental

To all that read this. I was an Executive with my prior company where I was very successful and was one of the best manager in the nation. I was recruited by michael weisemann with all this great promises. He promised to pay for the office, he promised to pay for the admin, he promised to pay for office supplies and he promised to pay me a certain amount of salary. Well michael never ever perform to his word. I brought agents on-board with me from another company, i moved my wife and family to another state to work for michael. Only to find out he is a f***ing LIAR. He lies and lies to agents, managers, lead conpanies also to other FMO's he himself contract through.Michael you know who I am and you Brie Tenny continue to lie to people not letting them know the truth about how they get paid or when.  He steal commission from all your managers, you never paid for the office, my admin, you never pay commision on-time. You talk about agents writing p&c products but you still never paid them the commission due. Michael you can go to hell and your whole family along with everyone involve in your schemes. Is there any agents or managers out there who's thinking about working with michael f***ing weisemann????? PLEASE DON'T DO IT. HE IS A SCAMMER.. Must people that worked for him leave within 6 months to a year. even his best friend Chris Brytle left due to michael's deceptive ways. the only people that works for him now are people that are part of his scheming plans. Michael is the NEVIL wraped in human flesh. Don't trust him y"all please don't.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fundamental-insurance-retirement-planning-michael-weisemann/columbus-Ohio-/fundamental-insurance-retirement-planning-michael-weisemann-michael-weisemann-and-brie-1005505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fundamental insurance & retirement planning. michael weisemann.

Two sides

AUTHOR: elmerf123456 - ()

First of all, I am a Recruiter for the company. There is always two sides to every story. My job was to bring Talent to the organization. I know who posted this snd appparently he had his reasons, however, I was not privy to any arrangements made, nor did I know Both sides of the story. As usual, these postings only showcase one side. I have never had my name mentioned ever in any other forum in such a negative manner as this and I deem it as slander and take offense to it being here. As with anything, look at the whole picture, and not just one side. Nuff Said! BT

Michael Wisemann and Fundamental

AUTHOR: skinschamps - ()

I was brought into the fold at Fundamental a few months ago. And Michael has done everything he said he would do. Pay, Bonuses,office space, support. I even got a Christmas bonus and didn't think I was even eligible. I do not know what happened to this previous person, but all I can say is that I have never known a guy to be more on the up and up. I also believe that Ripoff report is the most unprofessional way to approach resolving an issue. Man up and call him or confront him at the Corporate office, this is cowardly. Also, if you really feel "ripped off" as terms of employment, take that contract to an attorney and sue him. So, anyone who reads this report, just know that you cant please everyone. But, 250 agents and growing tells a different story than 1 disgruntled previous employee. So, take this and any single report on a company with a grain of salt.