Complaint Review: funkymommy

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — atlanta Georgia
Internet USA

funkymommy unauthorized additional money taken out of my account.... previous orders never fulfilled Internet

I have palced my orders in the amount of 537 dollars on  june 27 2014..up to now nothing has been delivered to me.

all attempts to  establish contact with a customer representative were vain..emails.1800 nber etc... A certain lady answered one time but told me i had the wrong nber.

My first order says shipped on their website but i have not received anything in the mail yet.

My second and third orders show  on hold on their website..with money taken out of my account and no further explanation.An additional 320 usd have been taken out without my knowlegde nor authorization.

All attempts to reach them is impossible.

these are dishonest people......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/funkymommy/internet/funkymommy-unauthorized-additional-money-taken-out-of-my-account-previous-orders-nev-1164374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on funkymommy