Complaint Review: funtonia

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Natasha — Jefferson Maine United States of America
funtonia

funtonia I had bought a .99 ring tone from this web sit. witch was linked to my cell phone. a month later they took out $23 wich messed up my whole checking acount putting me in the negitives. Im not happy wh Internet

On January 2nd 2012 I had gotten a .99 ring tone from funtonia. On January 25 2012 they had helped them selfs to my checking acount a took $23. This makes me feel many emotions because I live pay check to paycheck. That was my hard earn money that I could have used for grocerys or gas for my car. But insted they feltit was ok to have $23 of my money for one .99 ringtone. I hope people read this & stop this madness befor.e it happends to another person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/funtonia/internet/funtonia-I-had-bought-a-99-ring-tone-from-this-web-sit-witch-was-linked-to-my-cell-phon-831029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on funtonia