Complaint Review: funtonia.com

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Funtonia.com credit card fraud Chicago Illinois

Funtonia.com had done the same to me as all of you. However, I was able to get a phone number from my bank, but the number no longer belongs to funtonia. It is a pain, but I reported them to my bank, gave them copies of all emails (that I wrote and recieved from "Abigail") and I had to get a new debit card, I did get my money back from the bank. And now my bank is going after them. It is such a hassle but it is the only way to get your money. Keep copies of everything, because who knows how many people this happened too, and since they have our card info, they can take money out whenever they want.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/funtoniacom/Chicago-Illinois-60655/Funtoniacom-credit-card-fraud-Chicago-Illinois-257226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on funtonia.com