rank

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: TOO TRUSTING — WASILLA Alaska USA
funtonia.com
HTTP://WWW.FUNTONIA.COM/ Internet United States of America

funtonia.com FUNTONIA 500000 RINGTONES 1.99 MONTH FUNTONIA.COM RIPPING OFF ALL THE TRUSTING HONEST CONSUMERS, EVERY ONE OF US. i PAID FOR A SERVICE AND NOW THEIR WEBSITE NO LONGER WORKS AND THEY NEVER GAVE ME CONTACT INFO AS IF WOULD HELP Internet

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? I have no way to contact these people, they were more than willing to take my money easily and then when I tried to download it was difficult but finally figured it out. The ring tones were never sent to my phone and then when I went back to try to do it over thinking maybe I did it wrong " The website can not display the page", either due to maintennce or programming error, it came up on everything I clicked on, I don't know if they are tracking from computer to computer but I got screwed and dont even have a way to try to fight back. Even in the e-mails they sent me thanking me for joining their "Happy service" (yeah happy for them getting rich off the already poor consumer trying to save a few bucks) it didnt give contact info and the links are broken with the same" the website can not display the page. If anyone has got a refund or any info please let me know, just a stay at home mom trying to uphold whats right and I feel tottaly violated and im sure I'm not the only one who can't afford to throw 26 dollars away to someone who has just stolen it you know didnt ask didnt tell me a story where I felt I had to scrounge up all my pennys to feed their only child thats out of formula just straight up robbed , decieved. Man I am so furious this should not be stood for they need to get caught and forced to pay it all back, I even checked norton and it said the page was completely safe before I did anything. seriously what the hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/funtoniacom/internet/funtoniacom-FUNTONIA-500000-RINGTONES-199-MONTH-FUNTONIACOM-RIPPING-OFF-ALL-THE-TRUST-494040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on funtonia.com