• Report: #1132099

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: SingleMom — California
furnishedquarters.com
newyork, New York USA

furnishedquarters.com Furnished Quarters, LLC22 River Terraceinfo@furnishedquarters.com316 East 63rd Street60 East 12th Street105 Duane StreetBrown family'sBrothers Steven and Gary Brown (CEO and president, Furnished Quarters is a Scam! BEDBUGS IN SHEETS UNSANITARY ROOMS BEDBUGS FQ SCAM ALERT NEW YORK newyork New York

Category: CORPORATE HOUSING HELL !! FURNISHED QUARTERS IS S CAM DOES NOT CLEAN ROOMS BEDBUGS HAD TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO EMERGENCY ROOM!! FURNISHED QUARTERS IS A SCAM! BEDBUGS ATE MY DAUGHTER!

BED BUGS FURNISHED QUARTERS  l BED BUGS BED BUGS  BED BUGS BED BUGS FURNISHED QUARTERS BED BUGS BED BUGS FURNISHED QUARTERS NEW YORK REFUSED TO GIVE US A REFUND NEWYORK BED BUGS. My daughter was covered in bed bug bites after staying here

File a complain here bedbugreports.com/

Latest Bed Bug Reports

Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:23:33 Name of Location: Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista 11450 Marbella Palm Court, Lake Buena Vista, FL Details: My daughter woke you to a bug crawling in her. After checking the beds in the room we noticed multiple bugs in both beds. [continued below]....
..... I was beyond upset. The hotel was very nice and refunded our 2 night stay. Unfortunately I will not stay again. I am so horrified.
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:23:14 Name of Location: Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport 775 Petersburg Road I-275 Exit 4 A, Hebron, KY Details: Woke up to find a bed bug crawling on my shoulder !hz
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:23:06 Name of Location: Hampton Inn  Suites  Stillwater 717 East Hall of Fame Avenue, Stillwater, OK Details: Spent one night here the week of March 10th 2014. Woke up with bites on my arms and legs. Went to the dermatologist the very next day and Ge and his nurse practitioner confirmed the bites were bed bugs. Relieved steroid injections into each bite. No fun.
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:22:49 Name of Location: Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort 11211A Back Beach Street, Panama City Beach, FL Details: When departing on Mar 8 2014, bed bugs were seen near headboard area of the bed.  They may have come from the unit next door.  The owner was called and told about the finding.  Take action now to stop further  spread.  Check units on both sides, above and below.
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:22:34 Name of Location: Days Inn on Clark rd near I75 5774 Clark rd, Siesta key, florida, Siesta Key, FL Details: Room 223, we checked in and found a dead bed bug carcass on the comforter. Manager said it was just a cockroach (I live in fl and know what cockroaches look like jerk)! We then made a cell phone video of a live bedbug crawling up the side of the comforter from the mattress! Really nasty! Manager could care less. We were there maybe 20 minutes and got out of that room!
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:21:49 Name of Location: Wedgewood Village Apartments 686 Wedgewood drive, Columbus, OH Details: There are bedbugs in almost every apartment .They took out the carpet and have treated but the whole apartment complex is infested.This has been going on for 3-4 years
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:21:32 Name of Location: Comfort Inn Rockland 850 Hingham St., Rockland, MA Details: 2/25/2014: Woke up with bites on my stomach.  Found bugs in sheets, definitely bed bugs.  Informed front desk, who responded in rude denial and lack of concern.
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:21:23 Name of Location: Waipouli Beach Resort 4-820 Kuhio Hwy Kapaa, Kapaa Kauai, HI Details: Our family encountered bed bugs in the unit from Feb. 10 - 24, 2014.  During our stay the resort denied that bedbugs could be there without even checking.  Now they admit it and are exterminating the unit.
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:15:32 Name of Location: Villa Del Sol 6775 E Golf Links, Tucson, AZ Details: Took my friend who lives in this apartment with my family on vacation to California March 2. He never had any problems before the trip with bed bugs,but an hour after returning home, he went to bed and was bitten several times by bed bugs. The Apt Mgr said he brought them home from the trip. There were 11 of us all together from 4 seperate homes and we had all slept in the same room (and sometimes, same bed) on our cruise and NO ONE else has bed bugs. The Apt Mgr said bed bugs cannot travel from apt to apt but changed her mind when I told her I had talked with Northwest Exterminating company, who said they can. Now Apt is trying to make my friend pay over $600 for the treatment because their "bed bug" contract says if you live there longer than a year, you are responsible. The Apt Mgr refuses to give my friend documented reports from the exterminiating company stating that they inspected all the surrounding apartments for bed bugs and if they are infested or not. This is a horrible place to live as they allow all kinds of drug addicts, domestic violence and loud partiers to rent there, too. (Problably where the bed bugs started from)
Date & Time of Report 2014-03-17 10:14:52 Name of Location: New Western Motel Panguitch 180 E. Center St., Panguitch, UT Details: I stayed in a room in September 2013 that must have hundreds of bed bugs. Two days after I stayed there I was covered in hundreds of bites in lines of 3-5 and they itched like crazy. Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/furnishedquarterscom/newyork-New-York/furnishedquarterscom-Furnished-Quarters-LLC22-River-Terraceinfofurnishedquarterscom316-1132099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on furnishedquarters.com